- Population and Household Demographics
- 2000/2009 Tenure, age, income, cost burden
- 2010/2015 Tenure, age, income, cost burden
- 2020/2025 Tenure, age, income, cost burden
- 2030 Tenure, age, income, cost burden
- Housing Supply
- General Unit Characteristics
- Construction and Sales
- Manufactured Housing Parks
- Mortgage Lending and Foreclosures
- Home Mortgage Lending
- Foreclosure and serious delinquency rates
- Assisted Housing
- Multi-family Inventories (HUD, RD, FHFC, LHFA)
- Public Housing Inventories
- Workforce Housing
- Wages and Rental Costs, by Industry
- Wages and Homeownership Costs, by Industry
- Wages and Rental Costs, by Occupation
- Wages and Homeownership Costs, by Occupation
- Farmworkers and Special Needs Populations
- Household Characteristics and Disability, 2000 Census
- Extremely Low-Income (ELI) Households, by County
- Extremely Low-Income (ELI) Households, State only:
Choose any table from the list at left to view
|LPI ID (1) ||Shim ID (2) ||FHFC HPP key (3) ||Name ||Address ||City ||Zip ||County ||Total Units (4) ||Estimated Assisted Units (5) ||HUD/RD Rental Assistance Units ||Housing Program(s) ||FHFC Funded ||RD Funded ||LHFA Funded ||HUD Funded ||Year of Loss (6) ||Tax Credit or Bond Property No Longer Under Use Restrictions (7) ||HUD Section 8 Expired Contract/Opt-Out (8) ||HUD Prepaid Mortgage (9) ||HUD Assigned Mortgage (10) ||RD Prepaid Mortgage (11) ||Year Built/Funded (12) ||Type of Ownership||Population Served
|No Results Found.|
Notes: (1) The LPI ID is a unique identification number assigned to each LPI property by the Shimberg Center.
(2)Shim ID refers to the ID assigned to each property that is listed in the Assisted Housing Inventory (AHI)
of the Clearinghouse.
(3) FHFC HPP Key refers to a unique identification number assigned by Florida Housing Finance Corporation to properties
it has funded.
(4) Total units in the development.
(5) If property appeared in the AHI previously, number of assisted (rent- or income-restricted) units as last reported in the AHI.
If not, this field consists of the minimum number of assisted units required for the property based on its funding sources.
For properties funded by State or Local Bonds, Housing Credits 4% or 9%, and SAIL, this consists of 20% of total units.
For FDIC properties, this consists of 35% of total units. Note that some of these properties likely had more assisted units
than estimated here.
(6) If property appeared in the AHI previously, Year of Loss is the last year the property appeared in the AHI.
Otherwise, Year of Loss is the latest of: date of last report to FHFC, year of opt-out from HUD project-based rental assistance,
year of prepayment of HUD mortgage, or year of assignment of HUD mortgage.
(7) Properties receiving bond financing from an LHFA or bonds, 4% Housing Credits, or 9% Housing Credits from FHFC.
(8) Properties previously receiving project-based rental assistance from HUD.
(9) Properties for which owner has prepaid a HUD multifamily insured mortgage.
(10) Properties for which mortgage has been assigned to HUD; i.e., transferred from original borrower to HUD.
(11) Properties for which owner has prepaid a Section 515 or Section 514/516 loan from RD.
(12) If property appeared in the AHI previously, Year Built/Funded is taken from the last year the property appeared in the AHI.
It consists of the year built where available; otherwise, it consists of the earliest funding year.
If the property did not appear in the AHI previously, Year Built/Funded is obtained from FHFC records.
Sources: Assisted Housing Inventory, Shimberg Center; property lists from HUD, Florida Housing Finance Corporation, and USDA RD.