Main Property Search Tools
- Assisted Housing Inventory - Basic
Basic information about assisted and public housing developments including name, address, funding programs,
number of units, target population, owner type and building age.
- Assisted Housing Inventory - Financial
Basic information plus owner/management companies, detailed information about funding programs and subsidy expiration dates,
income restrictions (Florida Housing properties only), average rents and utility allowances,
property sales price and assessed value.
- Assisted Housing Inventory - Neighborhood Characteristics
Basic information plus data comparing the neighborhood (Census block group) surrounding the property to the county.
Includes information on vacancy rates, homeownership/renter breakdown, race/ethnicity, and households with children and
elderly members from the 2010 U.S. Census and on surrounding property values and sales from county property appraisers.
- Assisted Housing Inventory - Tenant Characteristics
Basic information plus tenant household size and demographics, race/ethnicity, household income.
- Assisted Housing Inventory - Physical Characteristics
Basic information plus property size, units by number of bedrooms, REAC inspection score (HUD only).
- Assisted Housing Inventory - All Indicators
Includes all fields from Basic, Financial, Tenant Characteristics, Neighborhood Characteristics, and Physical Characteristics tools.
Additional Assisted Housing Inventory Tools
- Assisted Housing Inventory - Summary
County-level counts of assisted properties and units by funding program, income restrictions, target population,
type of ownership and year built or funding year.
- Assisted Housing Inventory - Historical Information, 2004-2015
Shows all properties that have been a part of the AHI since 2004, including properties that have exited the assisted housing stock.
- County Maps of Assisted and Public Housing Locations
- Lost Properties Inventory
Database of assisted housing properties formerly assisted by HUD, RD, Florida Housing Finance Corporation,
and local housing finance agencies that are no longer under tenant income and rent restrictions.
- HUD Tenant and Unit Characteristics, REAC scores, and M2M Status
Tenant and unit characteristics for HUD-assisted and public housing properties in the AHI from
the 2012 HUD Picture of Subsidized Households, plus REAC scores histories and Mark to Market Status.
- Public Housing Agencies
Contact information, number of public housing units and Housing Choice Vouchers (Section 8)
for Florida's 100+ public housing agencies.